ReStore Donation Information
Important Pick Up Information:
All donations must be in working order and clean. We are unable to accept any donations which are broken, torn, frayed, or dangerous in anyway. We reserve the right to decline a donation based on store capacity and/or our ability to resell the items. All donation items must be on ground level in order for your item to be picked up. Our Habitat drivers will give a final visual inspection to donation items on your scheduled pick up date. Once items have been approved by the drivers you will receive a tax deductible donation receipt!
- Items may be dropped off Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 4:30pm at the Lexington Park ReStore.
- For donation questions, call 301-863-6227x11 or email ReStore@patuxenthabitat.org. If possible please email a picture.
- For larger items, please contact the ReStore donation line 301-863-6227x11
- All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Items we can ACCEPT as donations include:
- Home & Office Furniture
- Upholstered furniture with no tears, Tables, Chairs, Outdoor, Bedroom sets, Living Room, Book Cases, Desks and Filing Cabinets
- Washers, Dryers, Stoves, Ovens, Refrigerators, Microwaves, Freezers and Range Hoods
- Architectural and Antique Items
- Columns, Fireplace Mantels, Statues and Ornaments
- Televisions, VCR, DVD Players, Stereo Equipment, BluRay Players
- Bathtubs, Sinks, Shower Heads, Low Flow Toilets, Vanities, New Countertops
- Kitchen, Bath and Office
- Pre-hung, Solid Core, Bi-Fold, Entryway, Sliders and Storm Doors
- All Vinyl windows are accepted
- Plugs, Switches, Wiring, Boxes, Lighting,
- Ceiling Fans and Household Lamps
- New Carpet, Hard Wood Flooring, Laminate, Tile and Vinyl or lightly used
- Hardware and Tools
- Door Handles, Screws, Nuts & Bolts, Boxed Nails, etc.
- Power and Hand Tools
- Gardening Tools
- Lawn mower, trimmer, edger, etc.
- Plumbing and Piping (Residential Only)
- PVC, Metal, Copper
- Full cans of Paint and Stain
Please be aware we are unable to accept the following items:
- Mattresses and box springs (we can accept bed frames, head boards or foot boards).
- Upholstered items with any rips, stains, holes, or odors in the fabric.
- We do not take any fabric items, such as clothing, blankets, etc.
- Anything that is missing parts or otherwise not in usable condition.
- Toys or children items i.e. cribs, changing tables, strollers, high chairs etc.
- Single pane windows or windows that are not complete framed vinyl windows.
- Unframed mirror.
- CRT Computer monitors and printers.
- Toilets that are not low flow.
- Gas Stoves
- We do not take televisions without av inputs, console televisions, or any electronic in non working condition.
- Remember everything is sold “as is,” so it must be complete, resaleable and in sanitary condition.